DREAM TEAM VIRTUAL 5K
Time & Location
About the Event
Participate by walking, jogging, running, rolling, or self-propelling a distance of 5k (3.1 miles) any time between March 22nd and March 28th! It can be done from wherever you are whether it's a treadmill or in your local park or neighborhood!
How A Virtual 5k Works:
Decide whether you want to participate as a solo venture or alongside family/friends (socially distanced, of course!) and make sure that everyone registers. Plan where and when your 5k would be best for you!
There is a fee to register. However, your payment is contributing to events and engineering projects that will benefit the children in the PICU and PCICU at Shands Hospital!
If you'd like to make an additional donation to our cause, you can do so directly here: http://gofundme.com/Dream-team-5k-2021
RACE TIME SUBMISSION FORM: https://forms.gle/o1e5RgmYAeA9w7SE6
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 female and top 3 male runners, and additional gifts will be raffled off to random runners. Winners will be announced on March 29th. Pick-up dates for prizes and t-shirts will be announced at a later date after the 5K.
Submit pictures and/or tag us on Instagram/Facebook to show us how you participated!
Good luck everyone!
- Use phone apps like MapMyRun or Nike+ Run Club to map and track your 5K
- Some places to run in Gainesville include UF campus, Depot Park, Sweetwater Preserve West Trail, and Hawthorne Trail just to name a few
- Stay hydrated and have fun!
- Virtual 5K Ticket$15$150$0
- Virtual 5k Ticket + T-Shirt$20$200$0
- Virtual 5k Child Ticket$0$00$0